Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone else think txfireman is a thread wrecker?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, May 6, 2006.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Most of us expected to read about an awesome Suburban that got built but had to read about someone discriminating against the deaf. What a douchebag.

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

While I will say his comments were out of place and totally out of line, I also think that making a thread like this is stupid and not needed..

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Agreed, if you still feel the need to have this conversation use pm's Wes. My thoughts when I saw TXfiremans comments were not that he was discriminating against the deaf or calling you handicapped, rather that MD's have been known to hand out the handicapped tags to some people that are still able bodied and don't really need them. Being deaf is a disability, yet it still leaves you able bodied. At worst I think TXfireman was suggesting that 'DAplumber' is still able bodied.

As for TXfireman, there are many ways that a person could be physically limited enough to need those tags but still not use a wheelchair. I guy I worked with a few years back lost his right leg above the knee and wears a prosthetic. He is able to walk without a cane, but it's diffcult if the distance is far. He has handicapped tags, although he rarely uses the priviledge. I can tell you he would be able to get into that 'burb without any trouble...

Rene

4. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

trusty,

Point well made. I don't completely agree with everyone elses view on han-cap spaces, but that's neither here nor there of any interest to this board, and i was out of line to bring it up. I admitt it is a thorn in my side for personal reasons, but it's not an excuse. My apologies once again to the membership for leaving them a "surprise package" so to speak, in an unrealated thread.

5. txfiremank5

I think this txgarbageguyK5 or whatever is a stinking bum! I say we all chip in and send him on a one way trip to the Hawaiian islands .. with no invite to come back!

[sounds of approvale from the crowd]

Are you with me?!!!!

[crowd cheers]

Let's do it!!!!!

[crowd cheers louder]

[crowd starts throwing objects]

[rowdy spectator] "stinkin' low life!"

[child in crowd) "last week he kicked my puppy!"

[big ugly scottish guy] Aoy! Buggar off, fireman ... we don't need thu likes O you around ear!!!!

6. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Txfireman is ok in my book. I think he got a bad rap.

7. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Crap. How did this migrate from the garage?

8. txfiremank5

Never mind me, I'm taking a trip to the islands.. this is just a short lay over. :thumb:

Anyone wanna come?

9. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Moderation baby.

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Everyone gets a burr up their ass for one thing or another now and again.... One rant does not an asshole make. It's the repeated ones that garner the most attention...........(disturbing thoughts of Timmay come dancing through the thread...)

11. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ouch.

12. txfiremank5

WARNING:

I think that fireman guy is still lurking around the forums ... switch to DEFCON 3

I'm not sure if this is important enough to post... but..

The other day, ... he sort of looked at me... weird. I mean, he gave me a weird look... not that it was weird that he looked at me.

Oh God, I just got a cold shiver down my spine..

I'm laying low... but will post if I see him.:thinking: I'm also making brownies..

(sorry guys, I just couldn't resist .. and with me a thread wrecker I guess it should almost be sort of .. well, expected :haha: )

13. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

for what its worth, any fireman(there are always exceptions so don't start) is cool in my book

to the deaf guy, for you to get all butt-hurt over one little comment is stupid
    i call people retarded all the time, it don't mean i hate retarded people.
    if you were cool with being deaf one comment like that shouldn't even phase you

and yes it was stupid to drag this into the lounge

i also fully agree with Txfireman
    handicap **** is way to abused

14. txfiremank5

I thank you for the support, as well as the other PM's of support I got from the members, but it's not like that, bro.

I'm just having fun at my own expience, and would like to, in a word, shush any of the real topic in the post. I'm only replying to it in fun .. :thumb:

Cool beans?

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm glad to see you can still type with yer mouth full of deaf man retard...Sorry guys I missed all the chit just thought I should f@ck with the sailor from the dustbowl...
    ¶ÆÐ

16. txfiremank5

THIS JUST IN:

In a bold move today, that trashy fireman, has admitted to being a thread wrecker. (gulp)

Here is an exerpt taken from an interview earlier today:

I guess I don't really know exactly when I first felt the urge to wreck threads. But, I can recall the first instance that I acted out on that impulse. I was a young lad, and was browsing the home and garden website that my mother had left, unattended. The draw was soooo overpowering. I couldn't help myself. Before I knew it I was lurking in the forums there. I was conflicted .. yet strangely curious. before I knew it, I had entered the fabrics and textiles section of the forum. I rememebr a lady, I'll call her, Jane. She had a question about getting a stain out of her drapes. She even posted a pic. I ws instantly arroused .. and although my inner self cried out in disgust.. I told her, her drapes were ulgy, and that they were not worth the effort to clean.

Flash forward some years. I was out of control. My thread wrecking had started to take it's toll on my family life. I didn't care... and why should I? I was like a flame that dances along a dry roof .. not a care in the world .. no remorse for the destruction I caused. Soon I found myself in all sorts of forums. Home repair, scouting, .. even some medical advice forums. I would go into the air condition repair forums and tell pople how to fix complicated systems, and then yell at them, and tell them they were stupid for not doing it right when I didn't even know how to fix an A/C unit. It was then that my wife revealed to me that she had secretly known about my addiction. Together with her help, I know I'll get through this. With proper guidance, I know I will control my urges, and not let them control me.

Let's hope he is correct. The very sight of that repulsive individual in any forum should be a warning to all who frequent there.

17. txfiremank5

Hey, that creepy fireman is in the lounge!

I saw him .. I was checking my brownies.. and caught a glimpse of him. No .. it was him, not a look alike. The real McCoy.

Someone call an exterminator! Gotta check my brownies... before they cut themselves. :doah:

What kind of brownies are they you ask? Why, emo brownies, of course... silly. :rolleyes:

18. txfiremank5

I'm a bad brownie maker.. no it's true. I left them alone too long and found some weeping in the corner.. two that had obviously cut themselves.. and several others that had raided my wifes underwear drawer.

BAD BROWNIES!

pssst... I think I read about a weird guy today.... eeew it crossed my knogin that it might be you know who... really .. I wouldn't lie about it.

19. DEMON44

DEMON44 Low-Tech Redneck

I dunno about thread wrecker..........but you're a pretty proficient post whore

20. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I happen to agree with txfiremank5.

I live in a part of the country where pretty much anyone over 60 has a handicap plate or placard. They're always full at Wal-mart and there are 48 handicap parking places at Wal-mart. Pretty much anyone that is old gets one. Half of them get them because they're fat. Another half get them because they're diabetic. You NEVER see anyone missing a limb or is a paraplegic going to Wal-mart because they can't get a parking spot for their van.

They should make new parking spots:
    FA Parking (I'm a fat assed bastard, my gut rubs the steering wheel, my legs are bloated like an elephants, and I need a new pair of sweatpants because I couldn't tell I pissed myself)
    POS Parking (I get to park closer because I'm a Piece of Sh¡t that doesn't take care of myself and get tired walking that extra 55 feet to regular parking but yet I can spend 6 hours walking around Wal-mart eating Little Debbies and not paying for them)
    M Parking (I'm mentally handicapped and so is my doctor, so I get to park closer so I don't dent your doors)
    V Parking (I'm a physically able Veteran, but I get to park closer because I stood there like a Prarie Dog and got shot. Not only do I get this nifty license plate but my fellow americans' tax dollars bought me the automobile)

PS:
    And that is no unlimited buildup. It's as garden variety as a Caesar Salad. It's not like anything on it isn't bolt-on.