Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone else watching the Trump show ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Jan 8, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

its on right now, i see that all of the candidates do something involving stocks or realty, humm.. some of them are younger than me even and are president of company ? damned... IDK how ppl get into that kind of stuff, and so early on in their lives even,

insane..

must be nice haha

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Nope, Watching Vanessa Williams in Eraser

3. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Theyre mommies and daddies just give them the companies. Thats about it. I had to work my ass up in my old mans company, and im still only and operator after 9 years.

4. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Hard work and smart minds.

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hard work and smart minds.

[/ QUOTE ]

More like Back Stabbing and A$$ Kissing

6. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

I wish people would stop contributing ratings to those mindless 'Reality' shows. The networks just keep pumping more and more stupidity into American homes. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I wish people would stop contributing ratings to those mindless 'Reality' shows. The networks just keep pumping more and more stupidity into American homes. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    i agree with that more and more as i am seeing more of these shows, now im on ABC i believe, and this show with this Miss Missouri Larissa and all these dudes competing or whatever and well she just met them all just now and in the hidden camera room with the producer she is admitting that she doesnt know what she has gotten herself into,

i have a bad toothache cuz of a broken rotted tooth(again) and i think i have a fever i am cold but my head feels hot and this is just another one of those shows that are probably going to emotionally hurt most of the persons involved with the show, and well im just going to change the channel in a few, or take a nap and hope i feel better later on.

hmm..

and about the Trump show, i have to assume that those ppl who own the companies and have the higher status jobs and such probably grew up in a family or location that helped them along in some form or another in getting them to where they are now, something that persons like myself can only dream of.

i need to just keep on hunting for work and land one so i can get away from the TV again, i was doing good for the last several years when i was owrkign full time at the plant, i never touched a TV for over 4 years, it was great /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i can get my science/technology and world news from online /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif