Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone else ......

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by hardcore_rob, Feb 25, 2003.

1. hardcore_rob

hardcore_rob 1/2 ton status

Dec 6, 2002
    love when the weather gets all nasty outside, just to have fun driving out in it? I wish it would snow so deep that all the ricers and such had to stay home...and let the real rigs out on the road.
  2. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Oct 2, 2000
    I am getting tired of the weather people around here. First we are to get gobs of snow, then they change it to freezing rain, then to rain, then to...well..you get the idea. I love the stuff. I love to watch the yuppies in their wannabe SUVs drive around and get stuck...in town on a curb!!

I stopped to see what was wrong (I knew what was wrong). They had not put the thing in 4x4 and thought it was automatic...LOL. Got them to put it in 4x4 and told them how to get out. Well..the pussy driver didn't know what the pedal on the right was and just sat there looking bad. Funny. He begged for my help and I told him to get out of the drivers seat. I got in and opened it up and got it unstuck in a mere seconds. He asked me where I learned to drive like that and I told him that I learned by going off the beaten pavement. We then heard a cry from the back "Do it again!!" I didn't know there was a kid in the back seat!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Oh, it was a Ford Exploder. Sad huh?