Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone ever fight (physicaly) for a family member?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Oct 7, 2005.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i work at a chiropractors office at a back desk, but i have a clear view of my wife the secratary (pleasant view!) anyway i'm always on alert and ready to jump up and save her if some guy gets in her face or physical with her. I know i'd be all over the guy. but has this actually happened with anyone here for their wife or kids?

2. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

OK, just curious, but why would that happen at a chiropractor's office?

And yes, I had to physically remove a handyman from my house that was mouthing off to my wife one time (I was in the garage doing what else; d*cking around with my K5). Little prick didn't even know I was home, should have seen the look on his face when I came out of the garage (I had like 5 inches and 70 pounds on him) and told him to get the f*ck out. I didn't give him a chance to consider it either, just grabbed him by the arm and walked him out.

3. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

i did for my brother in law....dont know if that counts :D

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

my dad did ---we went to the moves as a famly and some drunk guy like 23 almost hit my mom and brother as we walked with all the other people this guy jumped out of the car and was yelling at my mom and some other lady my dad picked him up and threw him in his hood and then some emt (getting fast food next door) saw the hole thing and told the cops and they told us to just go unless we wanted to press charges he was getting a DWI and a shashed hood -- :haha:

5. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I've bailed out friends and strangers from violent and potentially violent situations, but never a family member. They're able to take care of themselves.

I've taught my wife how to use situational awareness to avoid trouble in the first place, and if she's caught flatfooted, she's got some empty hand & weapons training to fall back on.

She likes to lift weights and can hit pretty hard. I just taught her that follow up shots in combination with rage will get the job done.

She's nuts, she likes to lift to pantera. :p:

Tom

6. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Not yet. Hopefully it'll never happen. I've whipped the hell out of a few people over my best friend and my brother, but not for my wife and kids. If I ever have to defend my wife and/or kids in a situation, may God have mercy on them cause I won't.

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

not yet. Im definitely ready if someone is threatening my wife though. If someone is just saying mean stuff to her or something, I'll try and talk to the guy. If he goes hands on or gets in her face I doubt I'd say anything at all... just rush the ****er and start inflicting pain. This assumes I'm unarmed of course... if I'm packin heat I could avoid all the physical violence and chance of getting hurt by aiming in and saying "get the **** away from my wife." :)

j

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I threatened a guy with a chain saw once for messing with my sister and my wifes X now has the # of a good proctologist, because I made it perfectly clear that if he ever threaten to shoot me with his pistol again, he would need that #. Then there was the time a buddy of mine accused me of cheating on my wife, so I threw him down in a pile of dog sh!t and rendered him unconcious, after he came to it was then that he realized he had a tomato sized red lump on his forehead, it scared me.I thought I'd killed him, I hate violence...:rolleyes:

9. ak bandit

ak bandit 1/2 ton status

My wife is a pharmacy tech and she deals with the general public all day. I can admit that I can be kind of grouchy when I'm sick, but I've seen some of the rudest people on earth at the pharmacy. I pick her up from work every now and again, so I get to see firsthand what she has to put up with everyday. Seeing a middle-aged man yelling and calling your wife an f-ing b!+ch can make a guy snap! :screwy: It got real ugly for that guy real quick because he was being "uncooperative". I'm with chevyfumes though, I hate violence...

10. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

Well i have done this for my girlfriend just the other night. We were over at her friends house, and this one guy was over there. For about the first two minutes he was a nice guy, then he just started mouthing off to some of the girls there, and he said say stuff to my girlfriend that i thought was out of line. So i jumped up out of the computer chair, and was walking toward him in a pretty fast pase. I then grabbed him by his upper arms, and pinned his ass against the wall, and pretty much told him to keep his little trap shut or he wont like what i would do to him next.
    It is wierd though because i have always been one of the most mellow guys ever. I dont ever try to act tough around people, because i dont feel i need to. I haven't been in a fight since the first grade, and since i have moved out of my home town to go to school, i have almost had to regulate on some smart ass little punks.

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

someone has played one too many games of Doom me thinks. lol! chainsaw... that freakin rocks. Nothing like unconventional weapons to let the other guy know that, a) you're a little bit nutty and b) you're about to get medival on someone's ass. :D

j

12. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

once awhile back...some kid started talking **** about a freinds parent who has a "disability" so to say (dont no how else to put it) in front of a bunch of people. this was my best freind and he wouldnt do anything. and so i went up and gave him a few hits to the head wich in turn made his freind try to swing at me but unfortuneatly my other freind followed me over and sent the kid flying before he could hit me :D then they stood there talkin smack holding there lacrosse sticks like they were gonna do something.......but of course they didnt and walked away

the next day in school i had about 15-20 people come up to me and thank me :haha:

13. K5Steve

K5Steve 1/2 ton status

My wife and I were driving home from work(seperate cars,me behind her) and the guy in front of her was driving crazy,like a foot away from the person in front of him.He was driving in the bike lane trying to pass and we were all doing about 50-55,a good pase.We get to the bottom and my wife showed him the cell phone to let him know she was calling the cops.He got out of his car and walked back to my wifes,at this point I am unbuckled and opening the door.I hear him call her a bi**h and tell her to mind her own fu****g buisness.I jumped out and started yelling at him while I was walking towards him.He jumped in his car and called me a pu**y!I jumped back in the blazer and caught up at his house where he parked and got some kind of weapon out of another car.We got his address and went home.

14. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

I'm almost 5'8" and might get up to 180lbs soon so not much of me compared to most of my friends. I try to stay away and walk away from what ever possible. But just letting someone know that you have your pistol with you is enough to get them to leave you or your family alone. someone driving crazy around you all you need to do is set it on the dash.

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think just the fact that I was growling like a mad dog before I even grabbed the chain saw, had him at a terrible disadvantage, because at that point time slowed way down almost to a complete stop and I could no longer hear anything or anybody except for my own heart pounding in my ears, I'm pretty sure that dood crapped himself right ther in the Ville...< yes in the ville, you know what I'm talkin bout J...Hehehe...:wink1:

16. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

We were at a park, and my son who is very tall for his age bumped into another kid while playing in a fountain, the kind that have water jets coming out of flat pavement. The kids dad (park trash) came after my 10 year old son like he was going to hurt him and I had to jump in.

No punches were thrown but there was a big enough scene that the cops came. :eek1: :doah: :crazy:

17. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks guys, these are the stories i was looking for, just kinda to pass the time :wink1: :bow:

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I got yer back Brandon...:wink1: Can you fit a chainsaw in the overhead compartment???:laugh:

19. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

'Fumes, you I can understand doing what you quoted. You're crazy enough to. :waytogo:

Most others I read on here, I have to :surepal:. Its too easy for anyone to sit behind the monitor and say they are ready or have done something. Too many always make the story sound like they are the bad ass, not the other party. :surepal:

On the serious side, no one is and ever should be ready for a life-or-death situation because its one of those things that just happen unexpectedly. Time has taught me that nothing is worth fighting for unless someone actually pulls a knife or gun to my wife or kids. I mean nothing else should make you go "crazy" on someone else. Not even a word out of them. If they call your mom a "ho", walk away. Its not worth going after them for a measly word/name. Who knows, they could have a gun on you and shoot you 20' before you get to them.

Its too simple for someone to say this and that. The best thing anyone can do is STFU and hope nothing ever happens or arises. When that moment comes that its a matter of life or death, then by all means, have at it.

20. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I used to work at this place and there was this guy who was the quality control guy. Well I had only been married a few months and walked in to work one day. There was a group of people and this dick the QC guy asked if I had kissed My Wife that morning as I walked by. I stopped in My tracks and looked at Him and said what. Then He focked up and asked how it tasted. I tore after his dumb ass, I must admit the old focker could run (He was 47 and I was 27) pretty damn fast. After a minute or two I finally caught him in the supervisors office and punched him in the face once and then just choked the crap out of him since that was about all I could do since it was broke up pretty fast. We both got in trouble but both kept out jobs. After that though He always kissed My ass and never had a problem with My work and always signed off on as passing QC. What a puss.