Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone ever filed a mail fraud claim in Tx?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by LKJR, Aug 24, 2004.

1. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

bought a tranny from a guy in vermont for $200. sent it by money order from my bank. he said he shipped it then it never showed up, then when he finally answered his phone when I called he said (like over a month later) he said it came back to his shop as undeleverable) bitching about he's out the $63 shipping or whatever.

now his phone dosen't work, he has said he was just going to send my money back to me cause he didn't want to deal with shipping it again or some BS.

I"m pissed. this deal started back in May and now I have traded the truck off, guy still needs a tranny. I"m out the money to this 40 yr old fag who used his parents address for me sending the money to. and blah blah blah.

so how do I go about filing mail fraud, is it even worth it (will they follow up on it) and does anyone know somebody from vt. that wants to go do some ass whoopin. I want this guys teeth mailed to me, along with his scalp

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Anything ever come of this?

3. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

going to student legal services today, his phone isn't working and isn't responding to my PM's on the other board.