Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone ever use the Kumho truck tires?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Pookster, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

I've personally only had experience with their high performance/DOT legal racing tires. Their Ectas suck jeeps. THeir Victorracers are pretty good. Not as good as the BFG Race slicks though. Anyways, I digress...

Anyone use their Truck tires? They look like copies of the BFG MT and some weird combination of the BFG and the Goodyear MTR. THeir significantly cheaper than BFG's, but I wanted to see if anyone had acutally used them, and what they thought of them.

2. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

My buddy in the grey bronco has them now. they seem to be wearing pretty well considering his drivig style. he hasn't taken it offroad latley so no comment on offroad capability. they are obviously better onroad than the swampers beore. but they do look funny---35x15.50 swaprs before---35x12.50 kuhmos now /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

My brother had a set of 35's on his Sub for awhile. He liked them. Worked real well on rocks. Held up in Tellico and Moab. Strong sidewalls, better than my General MT's I had at the time /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.