Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone ever wanna f*ck a superhero? (oh the things you think up drunk)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Topdown, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Yes? No?

I have always wanted to be tied up by Wonder Woman with her golden rope and have her [I love Jeeps] the truth out of me...

Maybe do a little double time on the female wonder twin with her brother and that rock guy (fantastic 4?) taking pics

Maybe a little mental action with Gene Gray from X-Men... Just think of the things she could make you think you were doing...

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe do a little double time on the female wonder twin with her brother and that rock guy (fantastic 4?) taking pics

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Note to self...party w/ Ryan on Halloween and wake up with unwanted "CANDY" in wrong place... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

dude how many beers did you have tonight??????? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

hhhmm , i have always had the hots for firewoman /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, but i wouldnt throw cat woman
    out of bed for eating crackers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. rampage

rampage 1/2 ton status

The real life Stripperella /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Super Hero? Nahhh....

However....The Olsen Twins? Thats another story. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Are they even legal yet? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Super Hero? Nahhh....

However....The Olsen Twins? Thats another story. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Are they even legal yet? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] soon , real soon /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

remember those 12 guiness I talked about in another thread? and a mikes hard lemonade just because it was there and cold. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

so only 3 of you have ever had "naughty" thoughts about Cat woman, Bat girl, Wonder woman, that ugly chick that went all bionic trying to be Lee Majors...

Oh I know what it is... you all dont wanna admit your sickness... Alright... stay in the closet

10. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I wouldn't mind straightening out the wiskers on the Cat Woman.

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[SolomonGrundy]Me want make boom boom humpy humpy with scooby...[/SolomonGrundy] /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

13. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

well there IS that cartoon chic, what was that ummm....... cool world, with kim basinger /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif her boobies bounced much better in the cartoon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Oh hell yeah... Holly Wood or was it Holly Would, if she could...

Dont forget Jessica Rabbit... Yuuuuuuuuummmy! Thats one toon I'd bash myself with a hammer for! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [SolomonGrundy]Me want make boom boom humpy humpy with scooby...[/SolomonGrundy] /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    ;) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    that quote reminds me of this
    [ QUOTE ]
    oh the things you think up drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

"Lady Jaye" from the old G.I. Joe cartoons. Not really a superhero, but we did seem to drift into cartoon characters, so...

[​IMG]

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Pulling a foursome with Lady Jaye, Scarlett and that evil bitch from Cobra /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

what about the little mermaid? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

What about Bell from Beauty and the Beast? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

If my sister-in-law was a superhero than yes. Whoops, did I just say that? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif