Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone ever...?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Mar 22, 2006.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Successfully drink a gallon of milk in an hour? A bunch of my friends on the floor and I tried tonight, 2 bowed out, 3 got sick, and 4 puked. I had vomit and explosive diahrrea going on but I finished that damn gallon. :D

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I've never heard of anyone doing it without puking. And I'm not about to try it :puke:

:rotfl:

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I don't like drinking a glass of milk, I wouldn't even attempt a gallon... gross...

4. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I've always been curious.. I think I could.. It would have to be skim tho... Thats all I've drank for years... At one point, thats all i drank as a beverage was skim milk.. think i was going thru 3 or 4 gallons a week at least... Guess that would be a big factor, what percentage.. whole milk, yeah, i can see that kicking your a$$...

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Along the same line of things, Me and a bunch of friends tried the same thing with a 12 pack of beer when I was younger. The catch was You had to drink it in 30 minutes and not piss or puke for one half hour afterwords:rolleyes: We all quickly came to the realization that there was no way our stomachs could hold that much liquid, and there was no way our bladders could contain it as well:doah:
    Just hold a gallon of milk or 12 pack of beer up to your mid-section and ask yourself. Is there really any room for that in there:deal:

6. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

One of my guys did it, he said it was the most miserable experiences hes had. 120$ richer though

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Without puking I don't think it can be done. We tried to guzzle that much Kool Aid when I was in the service. Your stomach isn't big enough, unless you are some kinda pig.

John

8. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Speaking of sophmoric senseless contests, ever been in a coffee drinking contest?

9. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

We did that back in highschool, 3 buddys and myself, videotaped it like Jacka$$. Our chemistry teacher later explained it was impossible to due, and by doing it we were givin ourselves Lactose Intoxication. In essense getting drunk off milk. I dont know if I bought that or not.

10. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

I've seen this attempted twice. The first time I was involved, and it included about 10 other guys. With about 109 minutes to go, I was pretty close. No one had made it yet. We had pulled two trash cans onto the hall for an emergency. It was a good thing. First guy puked, we all got a wiff of it and we all lost it. 10 guys around two trash cans, hurling their spleens out. Precious. Second time I was watching some Air Farce goons attempt it. I had nothing to do with it. One of the dudes actually made it, though he did hurl afterwards.

I motion to hold an "Hour of Power", this Friday, right here in this lounge. Festivities start at 10pm Central. Must have a digicam to prove progress. Winner gets a date with Can Can. His treat. :D Do I get a second on that motion?

11. mikey_d05

I got the gallon down, then I had to take a dump really bad. Sitting down compressed my stomach and there went the milk. If I could have stayed standing I would have pulled it off.

12. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Nasty pig.

John

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Your not a real shy type of guy are You Mikey:D

14. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

My friend, pictured here- pulled it off and said she just felt full. I know a couple people pulled it off with her, and some other people puked. It can be done. She weighs aboot 120.

Winsmaller.jpg

Winsmaller.jpg

15. mikey_d05

Eh well, people know what type of posts to expect from me. If you didn't want to hear about projectile vomiting or explosive diahrrea, that's just tough. :p:

16. nad

nad 1/2 ton status

My friends and I have tried it before. Only a select few lucky people out there are capable of it. I usually bow out less than halfway in just because I'm a skinny dood and don't have a stomach for that kinda crap. One of my friends drank over half of it, and puked about 5 times, and my other buddy just quit after a half gallon and felt like crap the rest of the night....

Wow, and I thought my friends and I were the only ones with nothing better to do than to chug milk....Guess not! :)

17. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

I CAN and HAVE done this.

more than once. It was a good source of income in college :dunno:

18. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Who can eat 10 crackers in a minute?

19. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

i have a friend that drank a gallon of water in about 15 minutes....it dident stay with him very long tho

20. mikey_d05

I have the milk farts sooooooooooo bad. I'm pretty sure my roommate is on the verge of crying...he probably can't go to sleep. :D