Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone from New Jersey around here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MuleMaster, Aug 9, 2002.

1. MuleMaster

MuleMaster 1/2 ton status

Hi fellow Blazerholics,

my company sent me over to the states to work on a project here in New Jersey, and I'm going to stay another nine months.

Somehow it looks as I landed in Ford-county. Pretty much Broncos around here, but I hardly saw a Blazer. They even gave me a Taurus to drive around with (yikes! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif ).

Just wanted to ask if somebody from (Northern) New Jersey is around here and probably interested in a chat or even a meeting with a Blazer guy from Austria, Europe.

Keep rolling,
    MuleMaster

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Couple guys up here in the northeast, two or three there in Jersey with you. I'm on Long Island/NYC, as is Mpascino.
    Welcome to the US!

3. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

I'M IN BROOKLYN NOT TO FAR AWAY MATE GOODAAA /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the States! Try to get down to Cape May - the Joyzee Shawr (south Jersey
    beach, for those who need a translation). It's really nice after Labor Day. The rates go
    down a bit and the water is still kinda warm. And don't look any New Yorkers in the eye!!
    They hate that!!! LOL !! (no offense Ratch, et. al.)!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">I live in Bergen County, I'm about 1/2 hour from Wayne. I think theres another member (Jersey?) who actually does live in Wayne. Welcome to Hell /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

PS Cape May is cool, I'm headed to the Wildwoods this weekend /forums/images/icons/cool.gif