Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone from Sacramento!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Jun 17, 2005.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Can I ask a huge favor and have you to take a drive by somewhere for me?

One of the scammers I'm messing with gave me an address on Greenhaven dr to send him a check, so now I'm dying to know some details about the area. I want to mess with him and pretend I used to be from that area, or just that I've been there and know something localized... If it's like a warehouse or a "mailboxes etc" or something, I want to tell him I'm not comfortable with that and would rather send it to his residence.

He already asked me to do a wire transfer to a bank account, so I've got the bank involved and they're investigating the account for fraud or a stolen account right now.

2. mr_clean

mr_clean 1/2 ton status

What is the address? I work in Sac, but I don't have my car here (commute on the train...) I can try to take a look over the next few days if nobody else can...

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

:thumb: :thumb:

Check your pm's!

4. mr_clean

mr_clean 1/2 ton status

Sent you a couple PM's...

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Hey dude, im mobile all day long 7 days a week. I could check it out for ya, when i get the time. Im in Sac. :thumb: :waytogo:

6. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

you are having too much fun with this :haha: keep it up

Use http://maps.google.com/ with the satellite feature to look for yourself :D

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Check your PM's bro! :thumb: :thumb:

8. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Might be able to help. I'll be there a couple days this week.:grin:

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Only when i get the time :grin: ,,,i suppose i could go over there with my "plumbing police" van, and scare someone, i could go deep in the hood for ya. :) Because thats where that is i think. Its the "hood" , lol, but i can go, just be patient. I could submit a bill to them if you would like. :D

Do you want me to say anything to these guys? Or what? :D

I could bring 5-6 plumbing buddys with me if need be.All in big white vans. :grin:

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jacob, I read your PM before I read this, this has me cracking up. I would die laughing if you submitted a bill from "CLNYCUSER" (my email name for this deal), but that borders on fraud and it involves your business/livelyhood, so don't screw with that.

84K5, If you wanted to drive past the place and send me any details you could, building color, building name, I'll PM you the address. It's on "Greenhaven dr". I don't know what kind of neighborhood it is or anything. It's near impossible to tell from satellite images. I don't want to post the address in case google archives it, I don't want this thread to show up if anyone else searches as a result of this con man.

I've told the guy I'd be stopping by there today, and I think he's in a panic right now. These con men are as stupid as they hope anyone who falls for their game is. I told him at least a dozen things that any normal person would be like :screwy:, and he is still eating the whole thing up. I'll post my email conversation in the scammer thread later, after I respond to him today, it's kind of funny...

I think I know what's going on with this address. I suspect this is a legit woman who got involved with my scam artist on the internet. He's using her to funnel money to him. People he cons in the US send their money to her, she sends the money to him, so he remains more or less anonymous, while still collecting the cash.
    Of course, this "Monica Susan Ashton" that he's begging me to send the money to could also be a fake name, a con artist herself, or a victim in some other way. I don't want to make her life problematic unless she's genuinely/intentionally screwing people out of cash to help this con man.

I reallllllly wish I could be there, I would LOVE to knock on the door and pretend to deliver a pizza or something just to get an idea of the woman. Unfortunately, I told him I was coming to get him agitated, so if I (or anyone else) did show up there, who knows how she'd react.

I wish I could overnight one of you guys a couple fake business cards to leave in their mailbox... :rotfl: :rotfl:

11. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

man you know i would be at his/her door if i was home, but i wont be back there till the 23rd of july
    but i got my GF on it for ya ill let you know what she finds out,
    dale