Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone get the D60 in SoCal yet??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90blzr, Apr 18, 2001.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Just checking to see if anybody got the D60 in Socal that was in "firsttimeblazer" post on the 16th. I will probably be going to check it out tonight if no one on here has gone to get it yet. Hopefully its still there!!!!!!!!!!
    I called down there and the guy said they had a whole truck, I'll call again in the morning, the guy better not have been B.S.ing me
    <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by 90blzr on 04/18/01 08:40 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

What D60? I thought it was a 1 ton rear he saw? BTW I went to pick a part in wilmington on friday and they had about 3 or 4 14 bolt rear ends, I'm not sure exactly if they were 1 ton or not. I didn't have a tape measurer to measure the spring perches. I don't want to deal with grinding and welding.

<font color=blue>Esteban</font color=blue>

<font color=red>SEMPER FI TO MY BLAZER <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Esteban86K5 on 04/18/01 03:12 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I called down there and he said the whole truck was there, I'll call again in the morning to confirm. The guy on the phone better not have been B.Sing me.