Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone go to Wyotec?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by highrlr, Jul 11, 2005.

1. highrlr

highrlr 1/2 ton status

I have been tossing around the idea of going to wyotec quite some time now and I think im almost to the point where im just gonna do it. Is there anyone around here that goes there though? I did a search and found a post by sled-dog that said he was starting there, how is it going so far Sled-dog? I would really like to do more custom work though than being a mechanic, maybe work at an off road shop or build hot rods or something you know and im just worried that if I go and then cant find a job that I would like that it may have been a waste of time and money?? I wouldnt mind working at a garrage for a couple years since I realize you gotta start somewhere. Im probably just thinking it trough too much, especially since I would be along way from home, freinds and family and it would be my first time being out on my own but it would help to get some positive feedback on the school ya know. Plus I really need to get the ball rolling on a career since im already 22 :doah:

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm experiencing Deja-vu...

Sled_dog and someone else are your peeps to chat with.