Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone go toFlorida to PC this weekend?? Cuz I did!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 89K1500Chevy, Apr 6, 2003.

1. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

It was awsome out there heres how much it cost est.
    Drive down in a Yota- 70.00
    2 diff hotels- 300.00
    4 case's of beer- 50.00 near that
    Food- 40.00
    2 camaras- 8.00
    seeing lots hot girls and their Racks- Hey My brothers at home with a broke leg show something for the camara!!
    getting Open container ticket- 78.00
    Having a room right on the strip and buddys in the 3 rooms right next to yours, with everything going on 15 feet from your room, findin out your buddy was with a girl in the room while your passed out and waking up still drunk from the night before-priceless

We stopped for a few sec.s and got pulled over for impeading traffic..but it was close to his quitin time so he made us poor 3 beers out and got us on 1 beer can that was crushed in the cab from the other day but that was cool with us cuz we aint 21 well me and dustin arent yet but our friends are...

Needless to say me being 19 and having a lot of fun on the beach with my friends was If all goes well i might drive my truck down their this weekend I wish i could have stayed all this week but my college break was last week /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif and High school spring break started on friday and saturday was the best day and night out there. GIRLS GONE WILD!!!
    I saw a lot of very sweet K5s out there 1 was a first gen and the rest were 2nd and so on... I even saw a 1st gen camaro jacked way up in the air very sweet looking ride and it was convertible! I saw a lot of F350's on 44's.

2. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

sounds like fun, but you can never have to much fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

im leavin tomorrow!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

OK I live in Fla and I am drawing a blank on PC. I would assume your not going to Plant City for spring break. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Thats the only PC I can think of. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

panama city, on the gulf
    i went a few years ago...
    i dont remember much about it, just that a 24 pack of mgd was something ridiculous like 30 bucks...still didnt stop us from buying case after case hehe
    its funny how when i think of how great college was, i dont think of classes, experienced gained...it's all memories of parties and drinking!

6. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah Panama City. DOH! I dont get up north very often and have never been there. Totally slipped my mind. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif