Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone going to DISNEY this weekend?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by DPI, Feb 11, 2004.

1. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Extreme 4 Wheelin' is having of fun run Saturday 2-14 at 10:00

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I see how it is, just taunt me with something like this, Daniel /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif My truck is FINALLY inside the tranny shop, just not sitting outside in the cold like it has been. Wish I could say yes, but I'm still a couple of weeks away. After the truck comes out of the tranny shop, it goes down the road to the TIRE shop. That's right, finally gonna get off them damn skateboard tires!!! Yay for me /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Disney soon, very soon, but not this weekend. So, you gonna go? If you do, we want pics /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

John

3. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear you getting it rolling again, man its been awhile! What kind and size of tires are you getting? I think this is going to be a good trip. Lots of interesting vehicles are going to be there. Like this one

4. SkulzNBonz

Wow!! That is one bizarre/cool lookin' rock buggy. Interesting difference in tire sizes, or is that an illusion? I'm set on 35" x 12.5" Goodyear MT/R's. Good for wheelin' and street /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Gonna have to trim the fenders a little, but I ain't skeered /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Yeah, it's been down for too damn long, but the K5 was due for some TLC since I have abused the livin' snot out of it for awhile now /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Tires and a tune up, and she's ready to ROCK /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

John

5. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

I have really considered trading my TSLs for a set of 40" MT/Rs. I have heard nothing but good stuff about them. They have very good road manners and take little weight to balance, yet they are aggressive.

btw, I am picking up my new tires Sunday! They also have good road manners and decent trail manners! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    The tires I am getting are like the tire on the left. I think you have seen some like this before. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Oh, the tire on the right is 41"s and the left is 49.4" /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[​IMG]

6. SkulzNBonz

The MT/R's are building quite a good rep for both trail and street /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Them Michelins should be the only set of tires you ever have to buy for "Project Rockie". They should have greeeeaaat street manners /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Should be more than enough to clear the curbs down at the mall /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Got the truck out of the shop. Pretty reasonable, too. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Dis at the end of the month? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

John

7. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

You mean end of this month - February 2004? Can I get that in writing oh, wait a minute, I do have it in writing!

[ QUOTE ]
    Dis at the end of the month?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know when and I will try my dangest to be there.

8. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

I didn't get a lot of pics Saturday, but these are my favorites!

I heard that Ross might like this one:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I didn't get a lot of pics Saturday, but these are my favorites!

I heard that Ross might like this one:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

watch that first step! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Some people just never learn /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. SkulzNBonz

Whoops! "But the commercials say it's "trail rated"" Ah well, live and learn. MMMMM Disney. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

John

12. WakeBoard&4X4er

[ QUOTE ]
    Whoops! "But the commercials say it's "trail rated"" Ah well, live and learn. MMMMM Disney. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

John

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Stock Jeep trail rating! "2"! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    let hit the Bypass or River Run /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, but i do not think jeep ment for people to take there stock jeeps on Hogan's Revenge Backward or Little Blue /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif!

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Finally, here's a couple playing on a big ledge. I did scrape the front shaft and the fuel tank skid a little on the 4' + ledge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. WakeBoard&4X4er

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif