Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone going to NORCAL Rally 2002??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Gold Rush, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

This looks cool. It's on 6 and 7 July Nor Cal Rally . Does anybody have a set of new 35" tires on 8 lug rims I could borrow for that weekend?

David

2. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Sounds like it might be fun...I'm thinking Ya most likely Saturday the 6th. I have to go to a wedding some time in July and with weddings come bachelor parties. So I don't know what weekend these things are but I'll let you know for certain when I do.

3. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

C'Mon guys somebody wants to let me borrow a set of 35's for the weekend. Tires must be on 8 lug rims and I'll let you borrow my 36's or my 38's for the weekend. I trailer my rig so they would only be used on the course in Napa.

David

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

My 35's are on 6 lug...But maybe we can work something out...Dan

5. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Click on the link for the rally. Are you available to spot for me that weekend? There are two classes: Class A is 36" and over, Class B is under 36". Class B is where I'd like to be but can run in Class A if I have to. The schedule says Class B gets over at 8:00 PM but we know that isn't always true is it. That would make for a very late night getting home.

Rally Page

David