Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone got 3/4 or 1 ton rears?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by bluecollarjock, Dec 15, 2006.

1. bluecollarjock

bluecollarjock 1/2 ton status

Still looking for a matching set of 4.10, 4.56, 4.88, or even 5.13 matching front and rears to put under my K5. Need axles that are in good shape and ready to bolt in and wheel.

If anyone has a 5.13 rear I might be able to take that if I can get a front 5.13 deal on here from NJ.

I was looking for 44/14ff or 60/14ff, but at this point Ill consider anything to get on the road if its a good deal, even a sf.

Dont have much to trade, unless you want some hunting rifles or pistols, cardio equipment, or if you lived close enough strength and conditioning training for you or a child or relative in sports. I can provide the same type of training they would get at a Velocity sports center or other speed and strength school that costs thousands. I have resume with qualifications if interested, 7 years Division One strength coach experience and currently PT instructor for law enforcement.

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i have a D60 and 14 bolt.. but they are not ready to bolt in and drive...

the D60 would need the hubs cleaned up and installed, along with one king pun seal, the 14 bold would needcleaned up and the carrier/gears put back in. they are both 4.10 and open. D60 is an 85 with the thick shafts.

PM me or call if you want to know more.
    Grant
    951-852-8218

3. bluecollarjock

bluecollarjock 1/2 ton status

still looking for someone close in our region for some rears to bolt in...deals go too quick!!!

4. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Did you ever get my pm ?