Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone got a 400SB for sale??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, May 12, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Looking for a 400SB that I could drop in my Jimmy?? It's an '87 and my dad and I would convert it to TBI, that way I could use my TBI that's already in my truck. Let me know. Thanks

Alex
    Wichita, KS
    What me get stuck? NEVER!!(Famous last words)

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I am rebuilding a new motor for my K5. I currently have TBI on the 400 that is in my Blazer. I will be keeping all the TBI stuff for my new motor. I would like to sell the motor as soon as I get the other one rebuilt. The 400 I have has over 180k miles. It is the origional motor and has never been touched. You could even hear it run before I pull it out. I just want to pull it and in the essence of time, put another motor in its place. I am ready to take some major trips this summer in my K5, I just want to have a fresh motor to travel with. Email me at neilmarietta@toast.net and we will discuss price and delivery. I live in St. Louis, MO so we are not real far from each other.

<font color=red>Mudzer</font color=red>
    1978/91 K5 Blazer