Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone got a good place to sell a truck???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 400K10, Sep 11, 2005.

1. 400K10

400K10 Registered Member

hey guys,

i am in pa and have decided to sell my 1984 k10. i havent been on the boards in awhile and am not up on the current hotspots.

i know there is ebay, but i try to avoid them due to thier anti gun policies :mad:

i just listed it in the local paper, but would rather get this sold asap. registration is due at the end of november and i dont want to renew if possible.

if you guys know of anywhere, please let me know.

thanks in advance, aaron.

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

where in pa.

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I would guesstimate that about 10-15% of all truck owners in the US have decided to sell their trucks in the last few months. But I think you'll find few buyers for the same reason that you probably want to sell: gas prices. :( This is a great time to be selling anything with a 4-banger. But it's a bad time to be trying to sell anything with a V8 and the aerodynamics of a shed...

4. blazerpro79

blazerpro79 1/2 ton status

:haha:

maybe try the classifieds on here. people are always looking for projects

5. 400K10

400K10 Registered Member

i am in northeast pa,

it is really not that bad on gas. i get a week on a tank to and from work. it is really not a project either, new panels and paint, new clutch exhaust, interior. this was my main vehicle for 4 years. always babied:) we already have 2 cars and are getting a suv next saturday. i also have a work truck so it will be to tight with 5 vehicles.

i tried a search on the net and most of the sights i visited want a fee for listing a vehicle. i dont mind paying if i get results. i am going to try the local papers in the am. ebay as a last resort....

thanks and if you guys come up with anything, let me know, thanks, aaron.