Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone got a lmc catalog handy?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by angrysnowplow, Feb 17, 2002.

1. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

Can anyone tell me if the footwell in the catalog (part# 38-7912) is for the rear or not? I'm talking about the corner on the floor where the rear seat passenger's feet would go.
    Also, does the tailpan come ready to install or do I need new hinges and the like?

Thanks for looking

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Yes that looks to be the foot well piece for the rear seat. And on the tailpan you would reuse your old hinges unless they are thrashed.

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dang I couldn't get to it quick enough all the pages were stuck together... [​IMG] [​IMG]

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LMAO..[​IMG]

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!