Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone got a Th350 to 205 collar w/o bearing?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Mar 9, 2004.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Allan Dukes (GreenBlazer) does not have net access right now and asked me to post this for him. He's in the process of swapping in a 205 to replace a Th350 and has had a series of bad luck problems including a busted adapter that he thought was good. He went out and bought an adapter for top dollar to go ahead and get the thing together, then found out that the sleeve he has will not work with the new adapter. Basically, he has a broken adapter that uses the bearing, a good sleeve with a bearing, and an adapter that is not machined for the bearing. He can't use the sleeve after removing the bearing because it is too short. What he needs is a bearingless adapter sleeve before the week end.

Anyone got anything for him? That's all I know. He asked me to post his number so here it is...

Alan Dukes
    (480) 232-6905

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Thanks Russ.....

I was gonna do this for Allan, but I just kept forgetting.../forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You know what they say... Memory is the 3rd.... er, or 4th thing to go.. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Marv