Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone got an extra door striker assembly???

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Greg72, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

I am looking for the driver's side....not the plate that mounts to the door jamb, but the assembly that goes onto the door itself. It's got three external screws and connects internally to the door lock plunger and to the outside lock tumbler.

Anything from a 69-72 Blazer or Pickup will probably work. It doesn't have to be perfect, just something without excessive sloppiness in the part that pivots....mine's really worn and it's really making it a pain to lock and unlock. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Cheapest and closest to NH is preffered..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

Where in NH? Their is an early K5 in Eliot Me at a junk yard. It is about 10 min from the NH border if you are on that side of NH. The guys is old/hick lives in the JY and is cheap. Probably take the whole rig out for 250$. I keep looking at it but have too many projects now.

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Where in NH?

[/ QUOTE ]

Opposite side.....SW corner.

Bummer too, I just checked LMC and ChevyDuty and they both want $50 for it. I had to bite the bullet on this one, unfortunately. I also had to buy defroster hoses to connect the plenum to the dash vents......something I never worried about in CA, but it turns out they are quite handy at melting ice off the windshield......if I had them! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

how is free, just cover shipping /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

pm me your info, I will be on in the morning I could get it out if I catch your address by 10 am or so /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

or a call is better,

480-710-6967

-shawn anytime tonight or tommarow is fine, if I dont answer leave a message /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif