Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone got any racecar friends???

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Batmanjr, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Here's the deal! I'm looking to get a set of harnesses(4 point), but all the racecar shops wouldn't let me buy them when they finally found out why I wanted them! I know that racers can't use out dated harnesses, so I was wondering if anyone knew anyone that could get me some yellow/black/grey/red..... mostly anything harnesses!? I just need a set of two, nothing fancy, but they need to work! THanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I got mine form ebay, also Summit has them. I don't understand why they would notlet ya buy them???
    [​IMG]

3. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I think they thought they would be liable or something?!? I told them I would pay them cash, but it didn't work... The guy wanted nothing to do with it! I don't know! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I got mine off ebay too. at about half price of new and shipped. look brand new too. Got to love the 2 year rule and since the race season is so short. it's all for the better.

5. balls of fire

balls of fire Registered Member

you can pick them up at austin performance on north lammar, they have them in stock and dont care what they are for.

6. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

How much? Are they out of service, or new? Thanks for the heads up! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Try Racingjunk.com

8. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

You could also call the shop I use for all my engine work here in Plano. The shop is Competition Machine of Plano. Number is 972-633-8585. Talk to Micki or Vance and tell 'em Brian Glass sent ya.

They are a performance racing shop. Usually pretty funny to see my truck in the shop next to a Shelby or a dragster. But, they say they get more comments on my rig when it is in the shop than any of their race cars. There has yet to be any performance-related part I haven't been able to get form them or at least geta recommendation on where I could get it.

9. bigoltrux77

bigoltrux77 1/2 ton status

RACE CARS!!! its a forum like this one, but for "race cars!"