Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone Got some cutout fender flares?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by k5freak44, Jan 1, 2005.

1. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, i got a litte cut happy on my fenders with the ole sawzall and im putting a body lift on soon so the extra room in my fenders wont really matter anyway. My question is, does anyone have some old cutout bushwacker flares that i can get from you? Minor scratches are ok but any major cracks and stuff wont work. Im prob guna paint them anyway.

Thanks

John

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

they have some on ebay every once in a while but usually beat up or new and want what you can buy them at Summit for..............................................

3. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

thanks mj i checked ebay and i had no luck but they are considerably cheaper at summit. i think ill go with summit if i cant find them from a member here. im still looking for cheaper!!

Thanks agiain guys

4. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

If you are gonna wheel your truck I would not waste the money on them. I've replaced them once and this weekend I busted them again. I'm just going o leave them off and:hack: the fender. You would think that 16" of lift would be enough to clear 44" boggers.:angry1:

5. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

Im not going to wheel my k5 very hard anymore. Im pretty dam sure im staying with 36s with 7in of lift. With the cutouts my tires shouldent rub at all. i really want to get something else to wheel in, maby liike an international or another old beatup k5.

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status