Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone got the NSN for a 1350 Ujoint w/ outer snap rings!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Batmanjr, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I've got some spare joints at the shop that the motor sarge wants to get rid of and I wanted to run the NSNs to compare to see if I can use them.... Anyone got the NSN for the 1350 Ujoint with the outer snap rings! Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Lesson number one...if its gettin thrown out...AND...it doesn't have to go to DRMO...take it all. Havin surgery friday on my nasal cavities...so i'll be down for a bit...but next week sometime i can dig out my cucv military 20 and 30P's on cd and get a NSN...

pm to remind me...

DW

3. mccomas

mccomas 1/2 ton status

get someone to cross check but my tm 9-2320-289-20p, fig 74, item number 3 gives it a part number of: 7806140 and an nsn of: 2520-01-024-0279. these numbers include item number 2 which is the retain ring

good luck

4. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Hate to argue man, but that Ujoint is the one with inner clips... I know the book shows outer clips, but the one for outer clips is different... I haven't verified except with PT# crossrefrences, but the NSN I finally tracked down is:
    2520-00-508-1566
    I know the one you are refering to is with inners, cause I have one sitting in front of me with that NSN on it! Thanks Though man! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Can anyone verify if their M1008 uses inner or outer Uljoint clips?