Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have a cab?

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by ChevyHuny, Sep 3, 2002.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I really hope not. I hope I dont find one eather. Or Im going to get myself into trouble......

I got this in my email from IAAI today
    [​IMG]

I may just have myself a parts truck. Funny this has to come right when I have finished rebuilding the first truck I bought from them. /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif I think they are watching me /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

Its got a flat on the other side all the damage is the cab. Which is weird. If anyone is in the seattle area and is looking for a new rebuild, heres a 96. Bid on it before I do. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif .............Please.

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HHHHMMMMMMMMM! I don't have a cab, but I do have some springs, a live front axle, t-case........OH why?, why? do you do this to us /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I wish I had the room for the truck. I live in an apartment so whatever space I have is at my parents. Im already taking up all of their garage and half of the driveway. If it wasnt for no space it would be a very simple decission.

Maybe I could stick my car on top of the house. pull the apple tree out back, or rip out all of the hedges that belongs to the neighbor, who unfortunatly is the land lord. They have a huge back yard that has nothing but grass, how I would even get it back there is beyond me. I could get rid of the sandrail, but Im almost done with that too.... Its not fair....wwwaaaaaaaaaa /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Exactly, me and jennie are contemplating on a 1957 suburban /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif shhhhhhh, dont tell. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif