Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have a CAD layout of the front & rear of a first gen?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by LKJR, Feb 8, 2002.

1. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

I mean frame and body layout in proportion, looking to design my bumpers and don't feel like driving across town to go measure my truck.

Like em big and topless
    You call THAT...a 4x4....LMAO?

2. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

I don't have the layout but I do have the start of my rear bumper in SolidWorks. I haven't figured out how to mount is yet??? If you would like I could zip it and send it to you.

'71 Blazer CST w/ a 400sbc, 4" lift, 36" Supper Swampers, and alot of rust
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/triaged>See it Here </a>

3. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

Never used solidworks...Pro E, Autocad, and 3d studio and that's it..if it will import into autocad then sure

Like em big and topless

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Lazy a$$. If you ride your new schwinn, you could make it over there in 30 min. Pedal hard grasshoppa!

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

5. BUDDY

BUDDY 1/2 ton status

I would totally dig it if you would e-mail me the start of your rear bumper in a .dwg format. I'm pretty sure that solidworks runs on top of autocad, not positive, but I know that I can import a .3ds, .sat, .dwf, .dwg, and .dxf into autocad and I would be stoked to get the beginnings of the rear of the truck.

Plus, then we can collaborate on the design of the rear bumper and the attachment to the frame.

My e-mail is clifford_ton@hotmail.com

I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Buddy

72 K-5, 33x12.5's, 350/350/205,12-bR,d44F soon to be 39.5'x15.5s, EFI502/nv4500/doubler205, d60F, d70R. Stay tuned.

6. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

No Problem man, soon as I get off my butt and go over there and do some measusring I"ll get ya something..

Like em big and topless