Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone have a clothes dryer layin around?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Nov 6, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

my girlfriends parents are in really tough financial times right now and as if that wasnt enough, their clothes dryer up and died on them yesterday. Anyone here have a working dryer laying around they dont need anymore? Depending on the price and location I may be willing to pay some $ for it, but funds are tight so if ur looking for lots of $$$$$ this isnt the place. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif doesnt need any bells and whistles... just needs to work. if any1 has one or a lead on one, Id appreciate it, thanks in advance,

j

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Dang dood. I just took one to the recycle place a week or so ago. The only thing wrong with it was that it wuz old. AND it was that nasty old green color that wasn't even cool in the 70's when it was made. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Sorry.. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. jekbrown

its all good buddy, i already got a PM so I think everythings gonna be 'aight. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif just waitin to hear back from the gf to make sure all is good...

j

4. jekbrown

ahh hell. i didnt know there was a time limit on this deal... apparently my gfs parents need one b4 sunday or she is gonna buy one and put it on her credit card. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif i really dont want her to have more cc debt. anyone else have a dryer??

j

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

PM me your phone #. Looks like I am driving to Vancouver tonight and can drop it off. Or if anyone else has Jason's # please PM it to me so I can get ahold of him tonight.

6. jekbrown

curses! this is what I get for watching the lakers game last night and not checking my pms!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

addy/cell number sent... but Im sure ur back up north by now. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

j