Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have a crossbow? Weider machine

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Jul 9, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Not the arrow shooting gun! One of the work out machines? Look like a knockoff of a bowflex but its less than half price and has like twice the stuff (options).

I've used a bowflex, it was cool, but I couldn't buy one. It was like $1800 delivered with all the extras, this crossbow you can pick one up at sears for less than 600 bucks (when they are on sale)! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
    sears listing
    crossbow site

I liked my old weider bench, top quality, I wonder about this one /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I work part-timeat Sears as a salesman in the Sporting goods Dept. We seem to sell a lot of them. It comes in a somewhat small box (read: millions of pieces) I've sat on it a few times and tried it out. Not Bowflex quality but if your just looking for something to workout on it will get the job done. You can upgrade them to 440Lbs of resistance thru the Crossbow website for another $150.
    I can buy them for 20% off /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

ttt, anyone else?