Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have a dealership picture?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Nov 1, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

You know some random people would give you something like a picture of the truck when they bought it off the lot. Wondering if anyone has something like that or even just a picture of a dealership lot back in the 80s full of K5s and pickups? I've never seen such a thing and I was too little in the late 80s to remember it.

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea that would be a fricken cool thing to have/see! i always said i wish i had a pic of that 85 i had..that thing was totally rusted out!!

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Didn't take pics of mine when I picked it up from the dealer. Of course I guess it wouldn't count anyway since I bought it in '95.

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well we dont have a lot full of k-series trucks, but i can take a picture of my truck in the lot at work if that would make you happy LOL...

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I thought I was the only one that wanted to see this! I remember the 88-98s brand new when the bodystyle first came out, but I can never remember seeing a new 73-87 on the lot.

I thought I was the only one that bought my truck from a Chevy dealership. I bought mine in 2000 though. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

bought mine at a furd dealer this past year..like i said, ifn ya feel the urge for a picture of a chevrolet on a lot..ill take one LOL

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah I remember the 88-98s cause my dad got one in 89 cause he really liked them. Before that he had a 76 or 84 I forget. He had a 76 at some point but I think he had an 84 or 86 too. Too bad he bought that damn ford, don't know where he went wrong.

8. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I got one! Mom and dad bought the (my) Blazer new in 87. I also have the order slips, shipping slips, dealer plates and window sticker. All the scans/pics are on my computer which is down till my new power supply gets here. Maybe Tuesday? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Haven't found the day it was brought home pic but this is close
    [​IMG]

I'll keep looking