Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have a Husky?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Glock Girl, Jan 27, 2002.

1. Glock Girl

Glock Girl Registered Member

I have a Siberian Husky that is a complete crackhead. Just wanted to know if anyone else had one and if mine is the only wack job.

Shelby
    88 K5

2. mrspureinsanity

mrspureinsanity 1/2 ton status

I personally don't have one, but I had a friend that had one, and let me tell you, that was one helluva dog. Very protective, yet well trained. That dog would stop whatever he was doing at the snap of a finger.

GO HURRICANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROSE BOWL BOUND!!!

3. Glock Girl

My dog is not only the most UNprotective dog.....He would probably help a burgurlar carry the stuff out!!!! Good natured I guess.... He thinks he's Magiver too....he has turned a door knob to get out of a room. A bonus is that he is great around kids. He lets them ride on him and smack him in the head. He probably has drain bramage. That would explain alot wouldn't it?

Shelby
    88 K5

4. mrspureinsanity

mrspureinsanity 1/2 ton status

I had a dog like that one time, if I ever got robbed, I think that dog would have not only let them in, but would have probably made them something to eat in the process. Some dogs have it some dogs don't!! [​IMG]

5. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I've got acouple of dawgs. Both mutts. (Lunch-Box and her side-kick, Crazy-Sadie)
    Last year, I got home after work and I hear some kid laughing and my dogs barking in the backyard. I took a look out-side and some freaking kid is in MY backyard playing with my dogs! (remeber, I just got home)- "What the...?!!??, Hay! Hay! - Get outa here, kid. Whatsa' matter with you!" I watched the kid walk out the garage door, like he owned the place... Kinda made me think the kid has been doing this for awhile without me knowing.
    Needless to say, the garage door is now dead-bolted shut.

That could have been really ugly for me if my dogs were of the protective type.

I think something was wrong with him, 'cause he just didn't act like a normal kid.

<font color=white>.</font color=white>Eric
    <font color=white>.</font color=white>Twizted

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

No, but I wish I did. I love those dogs. Friends have a wolf mix and I love him. When I have my own place I'll be looking into getting one or the other...

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> So that's where the crack you found went !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

no, but I rode one one time. Those are NICE bikes. It was my bosses out in Lubbock and was a 400 4 stroke. Stabilizers on the front end, very very nice cross country bike. Would trade a honda on one in an instant. We are talking about bikes here aren't we??? [​IMG][​IMG]

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

9. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I had one when I was little. Actually two. One was absolutly crazy and the other one was 'mild'. I worked for a vet and saw a lot of huskeys and a lot of them are sorta nutz. They're fun though!

<font color=green>Can't sleep...the clown will get me</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

10. Glock Girl

lake... more of the furry crackhead kind not the Husqvarna kind..lol

Shelby
    88 K5

11. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

LMAO...

Like em big and topless
    You call THAT...a 4x4....LMAO?

12. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

We have one...sort of. Up at my buddy's place, there is a black lab and a Husky and this giant thing that looks like an English Mastiff with Husky fur, this thing is HUGE, good thing he's friendly. Anyway, when ever I go visit my friend, these three dogs come from where ever they live and just hang out with us for the whole weekend. My friend says they never come over when I'm not there.

Anyway, the Husky is the sweetest dog. She just follows me around and lays at my feet or nearby whenever I stop in one place for a while. The other two just go about their business, but stay nearby and come over for attention every once in a while. I have no idea of her guard dog qualities. She seems to like everyone, even complete strangers. But I've never seen her at her house, she may be different there.

<font color=blue>Every day I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.