Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone have a prothane box laying around

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by boots, Nov 16, 2002.

1. boots

boots 1/2 ton status

I ordered a set of body mounts from JCSHitney a bout a month ago and I should have sent everything back roight then and there, oh well I didn't. Anyway do any of you have a prothane box from a kit you installed in a '73? The lit that came with mine was for a s-10 and I somehow figured that someone shoved the wrong lit in the right box, now I don't quoite think so. I didn't get a total kit juist the body mounts. I know I asked about these mounts before but I can't get any of em to match up the old ones out of the radiator group that I pulled. I'm seriously thinking I got a set for a friggin 2-10 anyone have a set of prothanes they haven't installed yet that you could list the molding numbers off off and send em to me or get some numbers off the box? One more thing to add to the list of things that have pissed me off about this supplier.

me

2. ds350

ds350 1/2 ton status

call Prothane customer service...they should be able to verify that everything is OK or not.

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif