Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone have a running 350 laying around?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Aug 23, 2005.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

looking at finding a complete 350 that someone may have or know if that I can pick up for cheap.

2. thor

thor 1/2 ton status

I have one, But I'm up in the seattle area. If you don't find anything closer let me know. It's nothing special, a +060 flat top, standard crank, 4 bolt with small valve heads. I got it with a truck I junked. It's only short carb, dist, and alternator....
    It was a new built right brand reman longblock that the PO had stacked the converter when he put it together and whiped out the thrust bearing. It seemed to run good, but was noisy. I put a crank and bearings in it. $250.00 , but willing to trade some fab stuff if you'd like.

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

what heads?

sounds about right if I can swing a way to get up there to get it. what are you interested in trading for?

4. thor

thor 1/2 ton status

the're 624 castings. You still making parts? I need the newer style bolt on steering braces and a traction bar if you are...

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

i have the material for both of those.well most of the dom for the traction bar. i'll have to check my sources up here for some DOM or grab some when i go back to eugene. also time but i have two new guys at work so i should be back to 5 days a week, which will be nice.

6. thor

thor 1/2 ton status

Cool. I'd like to free up the spot on my floor. email me and we can set up the particulars... thor99ranum@yahoo.com (just remove the numbers)