Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have a tranny jack?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by POWERMAD, Jan 20, 2003.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

That I could borrow for this weekend.
    I would rather not rent one if I don't have too.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I used an ATV jack when i did mine, worked great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

I have an what ever you call it, change the plate over and put the tranny plate on plus the jack. I haven't even take it out of the box, not renting again. So I just bought one. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Right on
    I only know of one Effie in town.
    I seen yer E-mail and was going no way. LOL
    I need to cash in some cans at the Apple and can swing by to pick it up on thursday if that is cool.

5. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Only one Effie in town. I use to work out that way. a couple years back.At the Interstate Tavern. I couldn't take being put down by a boss anymore, so it was probably a good thing I busted a knee up. 4 knee surgery's later I have been taken out of the work force. I have more ahead of me.
    Or did I arrest you when I worked for the Sheriff's Dept. when I worked for this County for 6 years.
    What are you working on anyway's. Well maybe if this works for you and you wouldn't mind. I have a cherokee project starting here in the next week or so. I have just beat the Blazer up to much. ( BUNKER) & (RED CUT). We will see you Thursday if you are in sooner that is fine also. I am to go pick up a rear end in Portland Thursday Night, having one built for the cherokee, trying to find a trailer to buy not having any real luck right now with what we want, but I will have to rent one for the time being, to get the jeep from point A to point B in Portland & Gresham. I have the Jeep at friends in Portland so a daughter wouldn't be able to use it, but we got her a car last week so the jeep can come home now. It isn't a chevy but I think it will be a good crawler for me. Yes Rebel Bitch is me. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif