Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have a write up on changing 205 output shaft?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MJF, Nov 20, 2002.

1. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I have my new driveshaft diting on the garage floor because I can't install it yet. I ended up having a 10 spline output shaft on my 205 & Jesse doesn't have anyhting for a 10 spline.

The good news is he's sending my a 32 spline output shaft. All I have to do is install it & my junk will be complete for the most part. I have never done this before so I need a write up, or directions, or maybe someone who knows how it's done to walk me through it.

Jesse told me that there was a very good article in the Aug '01 issue of Petersen's off road. Does any one have that issue sitting around that they could photocopy & send me?

Thanks for any help.

2. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

TTT anyone?

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I should have it let me check when I go home. Check back here tomorrow morning around 8:00am.

4. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

5. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Shoot me a PM and I will give you a hand. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif