Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have a.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by big pappa b, Nov 15, 2003.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

High Angle Driveline gift certificate they aren't going to use? You never know until you ask /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    I could use it

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol!! join pirate4x4.com too...then you have 3 chances to win every month. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

3. big pappa b

I forgot about that. I joined them a while back but never really go there except to search for info. That place is loaded with dickheads

4. jekbrown

yes it is, but if i remember right jess gives away TWO shafts over there per month... so your odds are increased significantly. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I won the june drawing here on ck5... all skill baby. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I hate you jek j/k /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jekbrown

yeah, i know. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif bummer was, I already had HADs front and rear. Jess rectified the problem by letting me use the $ towards a tcase brake kit though... which after the discount was $74 shipped to my door. HAD rules! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

7. big pappa b

[ QUOTE ]
    yes it is, but if i remember right jess gives away TWO shafts over there per month... so your odds are increased significantly. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I won the june drawing here on ck5... all skill baby. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

how much do new shafts cost over there?

lmk
    Nick

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    lol!! join pirate4x4.com too...then you have 3 chances to win every month. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, if you are a paying member and are lucky enough to catch the 2 hours that the sign-up is actually up /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I forgot about that. I joined them a while back but never really go there except to search for info. That place is loaded with dickheads

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I'm an a**hole, get it straight flyboy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

the isuzu guys are alright. But yeah the rest of that board is rather unplesent. Oh and if by some chance i get one ill probly give it to somebody else(i dont think High angles work on LUVs /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the isuzu guys are alright. But yeah the rest of that board is rather unplesent. Oh and if by some chance i get one ill probly give it to somebody else(i dont think High angles work on LUVs /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Rather unpleasant huh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    how much do new shafts cost over there?

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on what you get. In the $500 range generally for hardcore 4x4 stuff like we all want.

AFA pirate goes, its only $20 a year and they have good vendor discounts and VERY good classified forums. Those by themselves make it worth it. if ya dont like the aholes, just dont read the general forum, thats where 95% of em lurk. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j

13. big pappa b

[ QUOTE ]

I'm an a**hole, get it straight flyboy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, my bad /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif