Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have any Stock Rear Leaf Springs!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Waxer, Jun 27, 2000.

1. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

I am 90% sure I'm gonna do the ORD shackle flip. My stock leafs are shot. Anyone have any in their garage left over from upgrading your suspension? Lemme know.........

2. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

I have a set of stock rear springs and a set of Rancho 4" front springs. They need new bushings. I can bring to Y2K5 run if you need them.

David 75K5

[​IMG] http://www.goldrush.coloradok5.com

3. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

What type of condition are the rear springs? How much do you want for them? What year K5 are they out of?
    I'm in California so they'd have to be shipped. I can get a quote if you want to sell them to me.

4. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

The springs are out of my 75K5 with a 12 bolt rear and D44 front. They were on it when I bought it so don't know how old they are. The guy I bought it from in 89 said the lift kit was a Rancho. The rear had blocks but I want to keep them. You can have the rear springs just because you'r a fellow 2nd generation K5er. If you want the 4" front springs then add $20. I took them off in 94 and have stored them all this time. I used a torch to cut the bolts so you'll need new bushings but they are other wise fine. I don't remember if they were sagging or not. I just wanted to get rid of the blocks and go with 4" springs in the rear. While I was at it I put new springs in the front too. Maybe cause I was single and had two jobs ( in other words too much money ). I did most of my mods at the same time, which included about $10,000 of: body work, new engine, new suspension and new drivelines. Anyways I'm moving in a couple of weeks so if you figure how to get them to you then great other wise I'll get rid of them before I leave.

David 75K5

[​IMG] http://www.goldrush.coloradok5.com

5. BigBadBowTie

BigBadBowTie 1/2 ton status

I have a Brand New set on my 86 that have approx 1000 miles on them. Find out what you can get them for new, I live in Tucson AZ 85747 check UPS.Com for shipping, make me an offer I can't refuse, cause they are still on the truck & you'd be expiditing me buying 2" rears & the shackle flip!

<font color=purple>Rick
    86 K-5</font color=purple>

http://www.BigBadBowTie.ColoradoK5.com