Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have current Carfax report?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tx_sub, Dec 18, 2005.

1. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

If anyone feels neighborly and could run a carfax report on a truck, I'd be grateful.

1gthk3319es505324

I know its 1984 K30 CC diesel, now gas :( , 465/205/60/14, no idea of gearing or gvwr. Can anyone tell me the gvwr or braking system rating? It looks like the truck was last registered in TX in '99. I forgot to ask the condition of the title, does carfax report on that?

Any help is appreciated.

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

no carfax, but according to my vin decoding it is a 9001-10,000 lb gvwr hydraulic brakes (should be hydroboost, unless was taken out when the diesel was removed). However, that 3319, are you sure the 1 isnt a J? That is the engine digit, and it should be a letter, not a number

3. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

I hope the hydroboost is still in it. I need to crack the top on it and see what's still there. The "3319" could be a J in there. hard to see it. What are the other options, C? The guy is asking 3k. It also has dog boxes and a high seat setup for Texas hunting, but he wants 2500 and 1500 for those. He can keep them.

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Cant get anymore options just off the vin, if you get the RPO codes out of the glove box, that'll give you the options on the truck. On an 84, I think the RPO's should be explained, like it would say g80-locking differential. On most of the later ones, esp the 88-91 burbans, blazers, and 1 tons that Ive seen, the RPO's are just listed.

If they arent explained post up a list of em, or search online thatll tell you everything thats in the truck.

5. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

TTT

Carfax anyone? Sure would appreciate it. Happy holidays.