Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have interest in Roll Bar Tubing?

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by MudFrog, Feb 9, 2006.

1. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

We are bringing on Roll Bar tubing to sell here locally, I currently ship straight tubing for exhaust so I might as well ship roll bar tubing.

Some of you guys who use rollbar tubing could you let me know about what you are paying per foot locally? Also what lengths would be most common for ordering? It is easiest to ship in 5 ft sections but we could ship in longer sections if needed. Would 5 ft be suffice for most people? I think the max length UPS will take is 8 ft but at that length it can be pricey.

I just need to make sure it would be worthwhile for the customer (I.E. save you money over buying it locally). :waytogo:

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My main hoop is almost 10 foot of tubing. My halo is probably more than 5 foot as well. Haven't measured in a while. I think my downbars alone are more than 5 feet. The only pieces of tubing on my cage that are that short are the front downbars and the door bars.