Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have Laketex's phone number, I need to pick up some parts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Okiemuddog, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Anyone have Laketex\'s phone number, I need to pick up some parts

Hey if anyone has his number, give him a buzz and tell him to check his email. I am going to be in his area on Friday and was trying to set up a time to get some parts he has for me

Thanks,
    Krennen

2. Okiemuddog

Re: Paging Laketex

Anyone /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

I don't have his phone number but would like to get it as well. I paid him for some parts over a month ago and have not heard from him since. He promised that they would go out after payment was made and now he does not want to respond.

4. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

This doesnt look good guys /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I KNOW Bryan is not the kind of guy to skip out on anyone. There has to be a good explanation.

6. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

it looks just fine!bryan IS a stand up guy who would do just about anything to help someone out........
    Krenin give me a shout bro i'll give you his #

7. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Re: Anyone have Laketex\'s phone number, I need to pick up some parts

If you dont get ahold of him, I have his e-mail addy.

8. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Might try to send krazie87k5 a pm, he might have the #.

9. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

I just left him a message on his cell, hopefully you will get ahold of him before Friday.

10. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

I have his email address, but he has not responded back at all. I know I have also been contacted by another member that has paid for some items and has not heard from him either. I would really like to get ahold of him so that he can explain what is going on. I don't mean to sound harsh, but there has been no communication after payment was sent. I mean he has already promised that the parts were being sent out and I have not received anything.

Any communication would be better than what I have gotten now.

11. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

Sorry Krennen didn't mean to highjack this thread, but I had to chime in on this.

12. Okiemuddog

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry Krennen didn't mean to highjack this thread, but I had to chime in on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

No big deal, He does not owe me anything, he was just holding a part I was swapping some beer for /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif until I could get down to pick it up. I was just trying to get all my junk together in one trip.

It kind of looks like I stirred up a hornets nest, I did not mean to cause all this trouble /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif, I was just trying to contact him before I made the trip. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Krennen

13. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Krennen, I just spoke to Bryan and he said Friday would be fine he thinks. He also said he will be on here tomorrow so you guys can make arrangements to meet.

14. Okiemuddog

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

First I'd like to thank my friends for calling me on this. Never realized I had so many folks pulling in my corner, and for that I thank you. Hell, I had 3 phone calls last night! And the good words here, that's great. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks guys.

Now to buisness:

I am extremely sorry for the delay on shipping parts. I'm sure it's no consolation whatsoever, but I've been working 70 hours a week with zilch time to do net stuff, ship, or do much toward this stuff. It's not only you that doesn't have your parts. I shipped out $400 worth of Tires/wheels that I never recieved payment on. I also recieved payment, but have been flaked on twice for pickup by the guy that bought my chassis. I still have a K5 sitting in the middle of my shop so I can't even clean up or get my shelves up in there. I haven't even had time to deal with that. No excuse, but at least now you might begin to understand the boat I'm in.

Funkycold: I damaged one of your parts in my shop. I will send you back your money plus a couple bucks for your postage and money order fee. I will do this at lunch today.

JCK: I sent the soft top yesterday. I'm sorry for the apparant runaround. I sent you a PM with your tracking number.

mud390: I accepted $90 from you for 2 parts and ended up leaving the shackle flip on the K5...I will get your $50 back to you at lunch today to cover the cost of the flip. I haven't forgotten about you.

OkieMuddog: I cant even begin to remember what I was trading you for....shoot me another PM and we'll meet up Friday evening if you want.

And you know who you are....I haven't traded a PM with you in a while, so not naming names on this thread. I know we had shipping cost issues, but I'm still in the dark on that. Even if we split shipping costs, which I'm willing to do, you owe me $250 at the very minimum. I sent the tires on good faith and am awaiting your response. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I will copy/paste this message on the other thread so we're all on the same page. Again, I apologize. If anyone else has an issue with me, please call me. I have my phone off during the day, so the best times to reach me are between 7 and 10pm. 630-217-2432

Thanks.

Bryan

16. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Funkycold: I damaged one of your parts in my shop. I will send you back your money plus a couple bucks for your postage and money order fee. I will do this at lunch today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for letting me know what is going on and for the response. I was not trying to say that you were a bad guy, just trying to find out what was going on.

You are a good guy in my book. Thanks for making it right. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Thanks Bryan.