Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have pics of a MUSCLE car with 245/60/R14 tires??

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by MOABDADC22, Dec 3, 2002.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Anyone have pics of a MUSCLE car with 245/60/R14 tires?? I can get a smoking deal on a set of Cragar SS wheels with 245/60/r14 tires mounted. I was curious if anyone had pics /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif?

2. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I never really liked the 14" wheels, but if they are in good shape and a good price, then go for it. I never go for any wheels smaller than 15" on my Trans Ams.

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Here you go!

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Ohhhh, I like the different-colored rim look. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

And that thing just screams MUSCLE /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. MOABDADC22

Sandman....you cut me deep. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Now how could you call THAT a MUSCLE car ??????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. Sandman

Its a joke. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

So was my reply, LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. MOABDADC22

Sandman, did you get the new "Chevelle" magazine? There is a sweeeeeet 70 SS on page 28 with the same size wheel/tire size that I asked about. I bought the wheels and tires just because they look sweet.

11. Sandman

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Sandman

I did. A lot of those cars seem familier. I got the last Chevelle magazine also and I think the first one was better. Not that I'm complaining thouogh. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I still drooled everywhere.