Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have pics of what Baja Blazers looked like?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by GM Man, Apr 19, 2003.

1. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

I tried doing a search here and on Google.com without any luck. Anyone have any pics or know of a site that would have pics of what racing Baja Blazers would look like?

Thanks

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone have any pics or know of a site that would have pics of what racing Baja Blazers would look like?

[/ QUOTE ]
    If ya talking about desert racing, look up member michael in the directory, he has a boatload of blazer pics. What else do ya want to know? I'm sure I could uncork the fountain of non-hardcore knowledge for ya. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Yeah I guess I should have said desert racing, Im just looking for pics and curious as to what the running gear was under them.

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah I guess I should have said desert racing, Im just looking for pics and curious as to what the running gear was under them.

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Half ton gear with mods. I've seen 10 bolts, 12 bolts and Ford 9 inches all slung under K5s. I've seen Warn full float kits used. Myself I'm researching /working on a homebuilt full float; but of course it still costs some $$$$$.

Here's michael's website

Blazers

5. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

i could build you one , youd just have to go 8 lug tho /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif . for a 10/12 bolt