Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone have some 57s close??

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by sapper, Mar 24, 2004.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

with all the cool stuff coming out i think its time for the skunk to get a make over, that and the fact that i am tired of the superlift front springs, i want to move the 52s from the back to the front and put in the furd 57s in the rear with the ORD flip i have, if anyone has a set of the 57s and wants a set of 4" superlift front sprinds i can trade you or buy the 57s. TIA

2. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

Before going with the 57's, check out the thread in the garage right now on using 63" inch springs from a 88 to present Chevy and push your ORD flip back. Also check out the thread on moving your stock rear springs to the front and move the front spring hangers foward, they say it gives you 4-4.5" but requires X-over steering. If you're in to alot of flex on the cheep it just seems to be the route to go if you don't mind getting artistic with the sheet metal /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif. And it makes sense. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif