Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone have some flex pics of 4 inch lift 56" long rear springs with a flip

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Silver84k5, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Anyone have some flex pics of 4 inch lift 56\" long rear springs with a flip

i know kinda of a long shot but if anyone has a pic of their rig with 6 inch front and 4 inch 56" inch long rears with a Shackle flip.... id love to see your pics...

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Re: Anyone have some flex pics of 4 inch lift 56\" long rear springs with a flip

No pics yet, I'm using some custom 56" springs and echobit flip with longer shackles and reg 4" springs up front, I'm not sure how much lift I will get yet, Hopefully they will be on by the end of the month /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. DougK20

DougK20 1/2 ton status

Re: Anyone have some flex pics of 4 inch lift 56\" long rear springs with a flip

Here's Twistedjack on the Golden Crack in Moab last week. He has 4" lift springs (56" long) on a 2.5" ORD shackle flip w/zero-rates and 40" TSL. He absolutely kicked-butt down there! Potato Salad was nothing more than a speed bump for him! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Flex'n 40's

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Woah, thats some serious flex! Nice pic. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif