Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone headed to central oregon?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Jun 16, 2005.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I have a lund visor I sold that I need to get to 1977jimmything, who lives in Prineville, OR. Anyone going that way that will pass by/through vancouver? lemme know! this thing is light, but way to big and ungainly to be worth the price of shipping so I thought I'd try the ck5 parts express. :grin:

speaking of parts runs... where are my 56s? ;) :grin:

j

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I am going to eugene for the 4th of july weekend but not as far as it need to go. as far as your 56's i can grab them from shane if he wants to meet me somewhere again to get them to me and maybe you can chip in a little gas$ for me. i have to go to jeff's too (muddytazz)

3. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

I could take it to Eugene/Springfield saturday.

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

that isn't any closer to Prineville than Portland/Vancouver... Jason, just meet the guy half way up on top of Mt. Hood. There is a rest area up there that is a good halfway point between Central Oregon and Portland/Vancouver. Should be cheaper for him to chip in for gas in your econobox truck than pay for shipping.

5. jekbrown

yeah, you're probably right. I was hoping that someone might be headed that way at some point... but not to many people going north/south leave the I-5 area so I guess I'm out of luck on that one. On the flip side I guess I could bring the wife along and we could have lunch somewhere up on the Mt. That'd be cool, we don't go that way very often...

anyway, thanks!

on the 56s... whatcha want for gas $... the same $20 ya just sent me for the towers? lol!! ;) :grin:

j

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Jason, the rest stop kenny is talking about is at the summit on HWY 26 called Gov't Camp. I'm meet many a ck5 members there. And just a couple more miles down the road is Timberline lodge, great place to have lunch.

7. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hey j you talkking to me about the $? i dint send you nothing for any shock towers. so im guessing not but i didnt see anyone else responding to bringing them down. so im just getting myself confused here. man i need to get some sleep.

8. jekbrown

lol, no, I was talking to kenny. ;)

j