Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!! Anyone heard from aj_tatted or fourwheelerjeff yet.....????!!!!

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Greg72, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Starting to worry about them. No posts from either one and it's Thursday.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. PJTPW

PJTPW 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they'll post up, or someone that knows what's going on with them will reply.

Ryan

3. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

we are home /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

i left fort worth finally about 3:30 monday, after putting the highway tires on the truck and other loose ends; stopped by altus oklahoma to get some ramps (that we didn't use /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif) from a friend and hooked up the trailer lights in the wal-mart parking lot, (and stayed to late visiting him, fulltopblazer /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) cruised up to shamrock texas and slept in front of my old house there, back on the road tuesday morning from shamrock to moab, got there about 7 tuesday evening, spent the night, loaded up wednesday and headed home, poor ol' truck couldn't run but 55 or so until we got to flat land, (tired 87 1/2 ton pulling a trailer with a jimmy on it), stopped last night and slept some outside tucumcari new mexico, then back on the road, went back to shamrock so i could pick up some other tires out of storage, then to childress to pick up the insurance card for the truck (luckily we didn't get stopped, had insurance but no card) then on to fort worth,

we just took it slow and steady, and arrived home in one piece /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. aj_tatted

aj_tatted 1/2 ton status

yay!!!! we're home safe and sound. now time to fix the jimmy. thnx all for your support and help ind the dark. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, was a long haul but we made it thnx to jeff. everyone should have a friend like him. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. PJTPW

PJTPW 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear you guys made it. I was more than a little concerned how he'd get back after the JB weld and brace bracket didn't work out.

Ryan

6. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Glad you made it back. Good luck on getting it fixed. Too bad we couldn't get you something that would work.

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Glad to hear you guys made back home finally. It was great meeting you and Donna, just too bad you ended up with such a nasty break. At least the things that broke on my truck were reasonably easy to fix or replace...

Rene

8. aj_tatted

aj_tatted 1/2 ton status

i think i may have found a case for 75.00, now i get to take a crash course n tranny swapping (guts).woohoo /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. we still had fun though, it was great meeting everyone and being able to put a face to the avatar. already planning trips to come. DIE TRYING!!

9. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

i think next time if i am going, i might as well take a blazer or two /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You need a t case?

I'll give you one for shipping, proper application (700R4/208)

11. aj_tatted

aj_tatted 1/2 ton status

my tcase is o.k it's my tranny that has issues. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif