Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone Heard from Fredd?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KapeKodK5, Apr 27, 2000.

1. KapeKodK5

KapeKodK5 Registered Member

I am supposed to be getting a gibson exhaust that I agreed to purchase over this site. I sent him the Money Order on Mon shipped Priority and he agreed to send me the UPS tracking number. I have emailed a few times and have had no response and no sign of the package...? I am a little worried

2. walrus101

walrus101 Registered Member

depending on the distance mailed; a week to 10 days cross country. you can always cancel a money order before it gets cashed. the place you got it from keeps records, they can get the number and check.

walrus101

goo goo gaju

3. kim tate

kim tate 1/2 ton status

I've done business with Fredd and had no problems. Based on my experiences, I would have no second thoughts about sending him a money order/check, etc in the future.

4. fredd

fredd 1/2 ton status

Here I am, and sorry to keep you waiting..
    I was gone most of this week on business and I'm back since 2 hours.
    That's the negative part of my business, the Gov agencies I work with,if they need you, they need you right now, and mostly you don't know when you're back home.
    Your Gibson exhaust will be shipped coming Monday, since I can not get to the local UPS office before they close.
    Again, sorry for the delay.

fredd