Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone heard from sheoleblaze?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Aug 25, 2005.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

I know darkshadow was talking to him on his cell
    heard anything?

2. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

i was just thinking that myself :(

3. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I'm hoping he made a road trip to somewhere with more resources available to him. Grass Valley is pretty, but if you want to catch fish, you don't do it in a bathtub.........

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

talked to him last week. off today because of a smashed thumb, so i just texted him.

hes in a scary place, with not enuff money to live comeing in, let a lone restart his life and NO ONE besides his ck5 family to suport him it is mighty hard i dont know what i would do in the same situation.

he need encouraging words, and suport, thekick in the ass aproch that some feel is a great service and will help is not what he needs.

but know that people do care helps

5. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

he get his cat back? i know i would want my dog if i was in that situation, at least something there loving u no matter what.

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i sent him some cash i hope he got it

7. Desert Rat

Did the medical people get their act together and do something better for him? Oh, and by the way, if nobody cared, even us kick in the ass people, we wouldn't even respond with a one liner, let alone some decent time investment.......

8. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

so very true, i think of him often and wish i could do something more then i have.

ive been in a similar situation, took me a couple years to get on my feet-was soooo hard.

i had a chevy sprint too, made my back so much worse :doah:

9. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

hey gang. its good to hear that some of you are still thinking of me.

for those of you that have mailed me things, thank you very much. and expect a letter from me in the mail soon.

not a whole lot new going on. still in a lot of pain, and doing what i can to get by. the Dr.s want me to go to another hospital, and do more tests and what not there. but to be honest i'm getting really tired of all of the test and needles. so at this point i am not sure what I am going to do.

Yes i did get my cat out of the boarding at the vets office. a little pleeding and showing them some medical papers, and they gave her back to me at no charge. So that made me happy. its amazing how much a cat can lift your spirts.

like i said i am debating on wether or not to continue to go on with the hospital crap. a big part of me just wants to stop. and live my life the best that i can, for as long as i can.

I will post up again, soon. as soon as i figure out some more things..

and once again. thank you all..

10. Desert Rat

I'd take them up on that. Not all doctors are created equal. One doctor may tell you that it is one thing and try and treat it but be unsuccessful. Another doctor checks you out and bingo, finds it is something else and cures it. Hang in there and give it a shot. You never know when something good is going to happen and you will turn the corner.....

11. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

dont worrry bout a letter or anything, i not expecting one. just knowing thing are getting better will be thanks enough :)