Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone heard of GDI Radiators?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by rocko, Jun 29, 2004.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Trying to find the best deal on Radiators... went to radiator.com, good prices, but I found better local prices w/o shipping.
    4 Seasons Radiator sells GDI brand... all metal construction.. sound like a good deal for $ 135.00 delivered?

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

How big is it?

I've got the "medium" size 3 core (tallest height available, standard width) that I picked up locally for about $130-150, if that gives you any idea on price/size.

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

It's a max cooling/ 3 row all metal construction. .. not sure of the dimensions.. but it's direct bolt in for my year and model of truck..

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

GDI or Go/Dan industries is a great company. I sold thier radiators at the auto parts store I worked at. Look for thier HEAT BUSTER edition, it'll be the 4 core set up.

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

We occasionally sell GDI products at the radiator shop I work at, but usually sell Modine radiators. From listening to others at work talk, they seem to have the attitude that GDI stuff is slightly cheaper in quality... but thats them. I myself can't say anything from experience.