Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone heard of or use ErrorKiller programs?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Sep 2, 2006.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I did a scan and they show 309 problems found on my PC.

Never heard of this program. I'm not ready to buy until I hear from you guys. Is this a scam or a real program?

I was able to see each individual problem in each of the 309 things they found. And yes, Yahoo pops up constantly. Especially Messenger which quit on me some time back.

What do I do? Anyone know of other programs that can find and fix my PC problems?

I had Trend Micro PC-cillin and then uninstalled that to install Norton in which it was a very good program but didnt find anything at all.

Help! I still can't get into ANY of my e-mails at home, eBay or send any PM's on CK5.
    I can do all the above at my folks house no problem so I know its my home PC thats screwed right now.

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

you've definitely got a virus....

might wanna run grisoft's AVG thru your system.. great free antivirus... better than norton or mcafee imo...

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I would start here.

Yes, it's long. I think it took me about 3 hours to go through it all. But there are great recommendations and great help to clear problems up.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

5. docgab

docgab 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You gotta be careful with some of these proggies. A lot of times they will list the most inane things just so it appears you got your $$$ worth. I'd stick to the well known proggies as they have forums you can post your log in and get responses from some pretty damn smart, and some not so smart people.