Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone here a golfer? practical joke

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Oct 18, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

get these http://tinyurl.com/rdx0 use them on someone, record it and post it here /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif lol they look so cool

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that would be funny /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Hehe, those look like they'd be funny, but most of the time people carry their balls in their pocket (who will be the first to comment on that phrase...)before they get to the tee, and look at the brand and number so they can identify their ball before they drive. It would be difficult to swap the ball without them noticing... If I wasn't such a cheapskate I would buy them so I could give it a shot. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

OMG, I should pull that on my father-in-law, he plays golf all the time /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif